BLOG 5 (WEEK 9) THE STORY OF A PHOTOGRAPH

I present to you my partner.

the picture was taken by me about 2 years ago and it show my bicycle. The story about this picture is so sad. 

When i took this picture I was going to a garden because with a friends we needed work here for a university branch. This wall has been two blocks away the garden. 

I had bought my bike one month ago and I was learning to brake since the brake is with the pedals. 

That day when I saw this ¨graffiti¨  I think was a great picture so i took and take my bike to get to the garden. When started to ride I hit a car, I fell scratching my arm and one of my whells deflate so I take my bike in my arms and I came to the garden walking.

Today I have more control with my bike and we have a greats days 

Comentarios

  1. I love my bike too, it's important the practice with her, learning about you bike to improve your control with it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares