Blog 6

Hi all. About my studies, maybe I would like to study a postgraduate because I would like to have more tools when it comes to getting to work.

Within the course I like forensic psychology as I have said in other blogs, this area is not as studied and it is not taught much within the curriculum of the course. therefore I feel that to get a good job I need to improve my knowledge after graduating. Studies on criminology, reintegration draw my attention and it is a current option.

Maybe I would study at the same university that I am now but if I have the possibility of studying abroad, Spain is a very good option due to the advancement of psychology in this country and to be able to know it together with its people and the culture of this place, being able to contribute ideas to implement in chile in the same way.

About the modality it could be part-time to finance the course myself and to be able to know the country with its surroundings and in a pre-essential way since I do not know if I will have everything necessary to study in a good way with online modality.


In this country, due to the costs of education, it is difficult to see postgraduate studies as insurance, it is very difficult. It is a nice idea so I hope I can do it.

see you later goodbye


Comentarios


  1. Criminology is a very interesting area of ​​psychology, I really like it too

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares